Submission deadline: 17 July 2020
Terms and conditions
- All submissions must be made by sending an E-mail to email@example.com by the deadline, 17 July 2020
- Once you have submitted your abstract you will be sent an email summary. Please check this to make sure all information is correct. The organisers will not accept any responsibility for abstracts that have not been submitted properly.
- All abstracts MUST be submitted in the presenting author’s name. Any abstract without an assigned presenter may not be considered for review.
- Submitters can edit their abstracts up to the deadline
- Abstract may be submitted in the following categories: Oral presentation or poster (Printed Poster)
- If you are submitting a free paper or a poster, you must ensure to choose a theme from program overview
- All abstracts will initially be reviewed, graded and accepted or rejected by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to determine whether a free paper submission is accepted as an oral presentation or a poster. The decision of the Committee is final.
- If a paper or poster is accepted for presentation, the first author must undertake to present it. The presenter must be a registered delegate at the Congress and pay all applicable fees.
All submitted free paper, poster abstracts must be in English and follow the structured format below:
- Title – max 250 characters
- Purpose – max 100 words
- Setting – max 50 words
- Methods – max 100 words
- Results – max 100 words
- Conclusions – max 100 words
- Financial Disclosure of all authors
- Poster format